"Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age." ~Carrie Latet
This quote is so relevant to how I'm feeling right now. Even as an adult, I'm still SO full of excitement on Christmas Eve. There's just something so magical about Christmas that words can't really describe.
For me, Christmas is a good time of reflection on the past year... the tribulations and triumphs, and everything in between. I'm feeling SO grateful right now; grateful that God continues to be FAITHFUL and that His grace is MORE than enough. I've really been able to witness God's FAITHFULNESS first-hand in recent months, more than ever before... It was Him who gave me the strength to muddle through the past few months of placement and several other recent life stressors. And it was Him who blessed me with SO many incredible people in my life, both family & friends. Christmas has been a time of reunions... with family/friends old and new... and it's been beyond amazing. The above picture reminds me of past Christmases with my cousins and family, and is symbolic of the love we shared, and continue to share...
Jesus... Thank you for coming into this dark world to become the Salt & Light of the Earth... How GREAT thou art, and BLESSED be Your name!!!

Nice Post!
ReplyDelete