Sunday, January 2, 2011

Auld Lang Syne















Above photos = Some of my favourite moments from 2010. From ringing in 2010 at Urbana to all the weddings, birthday festivities, and travels, right up until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the family, I have captured these memories forever in my heart.


2010 was one of the BEST years of my life... What will 2011 bring?!?! I've got a feeling this will be a year of change. I have so many windows of opportunities ahead of me, and as I finish up my M.Sc.OT program, I may FINALLY be able to start a career and put an end to all this schooling! lol

Here are a few of my 2011 new years resolutions: 

  • Be more active - whether it's recreational soccer or running a 5K race, I REALLYYYY need to be more active this year
  • Find a new church - I've been church shopping for awhile now and am hoping to find something that fits what I'm looking for and fosters significant spiritual growth  
  • Travel!!! - If I don't get a chance to go abroad for fieldwork placement, I hope to have an EPIC grad trip
  • Read the Bible more, as well as other Christian literature (there are SO many books that are sitting on my bookshelf that need to be read!)
  • SLOW DOWN (that is, reduce busyness and life clutter) - plan less events and focus on my own well-being... take time for myself and not let the busyness of life take over once again
2011 is gonna be a crazy year of powerful change...I can already feel it. But even with the craziness of 2011 that looms in front of me, I feel at peace....as I have faith that God is in control. He's not only in control, but is also driven with purpose. It all makes life so worth living for. :) 

"The best is yet to be, so do it well.." - The Man Without A Face (one of my favourite movies)

Here's to a very blessed and rich 2011!!!

G'nite,
Matt 

1 comment:

  1. wow =) what beautiful pics =) you have been so blessed with such an amazing 2010!!!!! i am praying for you bro bro!

    ReplyDelete