I find it so amazing how every time I hear an awesome new worship song at church or fellowship, and then wish I remembered the name of the song so I could listen to it later, a few days later my sis sends me the song on youtube without realizing that was the exact song I was searching for!
Here's the latest of my favourite worship songs. It makes me feel so at peace and makes me want to SHOUT PRAISES...for God is SO FAITHFUL!!!
There's so much to look forward to...
I'm going to the Bridge "Something Else" retreat this weekend and I know there's a reason God pulled on my heart strings to sign up... I have some exciting overnight trips planned for Reading Week as well....And my research thesis is FINALLY beginning to fall into place, which means one step closer on the pathway to being DONE.
Last, but not least... international placement has been confirmed. I'M GOING TO FREAKIN' AFRICA!!!
There's still so much chaos in preparing for all these things, but God truly restores my soul every time the walls start caving in.
HOSANNA! HOSANNA! YOU ARE THE GOD WHO SAVES US, WORTHY OF ALL OUR PRAISES.
Warm blessings,
Matt
YAY!!!! i love this song and i am so glad God helped me send it to you =) WOWWWWWW AFRICA????!!!!!! so happy its confirmed...i've been praying for you! love you so much
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AFRICANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ReplyDelete