Welcome to my first official blog.
Those who know me best would know that I absolutely LOVE to write and enjoy expressing myself through written form and multi-media. I find writing as one of the most therapeutic and liberating activities on Earth...and multi-media can help supplement a lot of my writing and current feelings. But with my hectic schedule I barely have time to be able to express myself in any form. Sooo, after much contemplation, I have decided to start up a blog to be able to use the art of writing and other media as a therapeutic outlet. This will also allow those closest to me to gain a sense of the daily struggles, obstacles, blessings, rewards and inexplicable happenstances that invade my life and make it so interesting and challenging, yet so incredibly beautiful beyond belief. This will be a spiritual journey through the latter half of my Master's studies, as I begin to enter adulthood, decide on my future career path and attempt to make this world a better place while trying to so fervently put God first in every step along the way... So brace yourselves....
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; for I have overcome the world. - John 16:33
No comments:
Post a Comment