Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Your righteousness is like the MIGHTY MOUNTAINS

Tanzania trip is officially BOOKED!  Going for 6.5 weeks from April till end of May. Gonna be working at the Comprehensive Community Based Rehab Centre in Tanzania (CCBRT). Get the chance to visit, assess, and treat people in the Tanzanian community with a variety of physical & cognitive disabilities. 
I will get to wake up to a view of Mount Kilimanjaro everyday... And each time I see it, it will remind me of God's power and INFINITE GLORY.
The following song is my official THEME SONG for the trip... as I listen to the lyrics I can't help but think about how indescribable God's creation is and how much peace this brings into my life...I think about the mighty mountains and vast oceans that will surround me while I'm there. Each part of creation is indicative of His beauty, sovereignty, and everlasting promises for us. 
I don't think I've ever been more excited for a trip before... and that's probably because I believe this trip is God ordained. I can't wait for what God has in store for me!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Matt!! I'm sure it will be a life-changing experience.

    And amazing song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Steph! Looking forward to chilling soon!

    ReplyDelete